Last exam
Finally finished my last exam...in few weeks time i will let u know whether it is the last exam in my uni life...
For the 17 papers that i have taken in University of Sydney, i find that the hardest and most challenging paper is ECON2001 - Intermediate Microeconomics. Surprisingly the hardest one is not the one that I failed.
I have about a month time in Sydney before going back to Malaysia. It's time to come up with a to-do list...I need to fully utilised my time in sydney...
Tokyo Drift is really nice (I mean the racing scenes), highly recommended...got nice and cool cars..hot gals with short skirts...I am looking forward to go Japan now...however, I will not have the chance to see what I saw in the movie just now. Reason? With family. For some reasons, I get really really excited everytime I watch car racing movies...especially when the cars drift..There are some parts that I don't really understand, how Seam can beat D.K. ? The time that he spent on drifting is definately less than D.K. Alright, maybe he is talented and smart. There is another scene that 3 cars going through a crowd...the people can avoid the cars so quickly..that's impossible...Can a 4WD drift? I remember that from Initial D, 4WD can't drift...the car that he used to learn drifting is Lancer Evolution I think, which is a 4WD, alright, maybe I am wrong. Is Japanese language a prerequisite to enter a Jap school? There are some others part...which I am now too lazy to type..want to know? Go watch yourself...haha..
Maybe I shall set a target for myself...buy a sports car before 35, is that possible? However, you can't really modified your car like the one in movies...what do you expect..in Msia...sigh...the JPJ sure find cari pasal...

2 Comments:
i have to agree ECON 2001 is the most challenging and hardest paper in Uni. Yet it was one of the papers in one of the first semesters when we were in Sydney. I went through a lot of hardship thru tht paper too. Was lucky we did not fail. :D
haha..i am just waiting for you to agree that...
surprisingly not year 3 subjects harder than year 2 subjects...
the international trade is much much much easier than econ2001...seriously..ya..really lucky we passed it...haha..
Post a Comment
<< Home