Reader's Digest Sweepstakes
I've got the reader's digest sweepstakes invitation, they only selected 2 out of 100 households and I am one of the 2%...how lucky am i..haha..
The grand price is $400,000, thank you prize is BMW 330 coupe or $90,000 cash, bonus prize is toshiba DVD player and a Quartz watch for free. All these can become mine for just $46.80, that is the subscription fees for 12 issues of Reader's Digest.
I am really impressed by all these things although I know that I may not be the lucky one among the 2% of Australia population. It's no harm buying reader's digest and moreover the price is cheaper by $2 from the retail price. I happily scratched the home entertainment giveaway voucher and knew that I may get a Toshiba DVD recorder. Besides, I also hold the prize decoder card to find out which car I could have the opportunity to win.
It's time to wake up, the first rule for this lucky draw is that all these attractive MONEY and prizes won't be mine because I am Malaysian.
DAMN...stupid reader's digest...don't know where they get my information and sent me all these shit without filtering....

1 Comments:
This is what we call Marketing (ur major)..muahahahahhahah....
let u scratch your heart..
Post a Comment
<< Home