Diary
I was thinking that maybe I should start writing diary, keep on forgeting stuff, maybe few decades later, I will forget something that I don't want to forget. As what min li told me, being forgetful is one of the earliest signs of having dementia, so...if one day I can't recognize you, don't be surprise and sad...I don't want that to happen too...
X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X
Went city with kim teck for brunch yesterday, he was looking for someone to share a house from july, and I asked him, why don't you ask aldrich? I forgot what's the answer and dunno why we ended up discussing how aldrich tfk while david is there...Our conclusion was ----> toilet...So I am guessing that's the reason why kt is looking for 2 bedroom apartment..
X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X
Went Campos twice today, had mocha then followed by flat white after a few hours. The guy there can recognize my face, i guess...I will sure kena if I let my mum know that I spend $6 a day just for coffee itself...it's almost RM17...
X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X
I was so "kek" last night due to a few things....I just knew that Commonwealth Bank allows student to apply credit card...argh...I wanted to apply a credit card since 2004, and the stupid, dump, #$^%$&%$#$^$%$% National Bank don't allow me to apply just because I am not working. Secondly, we booked the flight ticket late and the price was $40 more expensive...1 day do make big difference...Advice to all of you, book your flight ticket as early as possible.

2 Comments:
Second paragraph, please explain..
seriously..
dun worry..it's just a joke..your potential future housemate is absolutely normal...
Post a Comment
<< Home