Thursday, May 25, 2006

26 May 2006

Had a group discussion at 9am, followed by a tutorial at 10am, it's a pain for me to wake up early in the morning. I haven't adjust the time of the alarm clock on my table to the daylight saving, I set it at 8.15am, and it rang at 7.15am this morning. Argh..and I went back to sleep...

I wasn't late to group discussion and tutorial. Today's tut is kinda boring, until one of my group mate, Ryan, stood up and start presenting his tutorial task. Once he finishe, the tutor ask him, "You know how many times you mention the word 'pretty much' in your presentation?" The tutor wasn't try to embarrasse him but just trying to help him on his presentation skills.

Today's lecture is the most interesting lecture that I ever attend in this semester. (excludes lectures that i skipped) It is not because the lecturer is interesting, but the speaker that he invited. I am so sorry that I forgot her name, I am really bad in names. She showed us a NRMA 90 seconds ad, it's a really good ad. After that, she asked us to list out 50 life experience that we can think of. This is what that keeps me awake in the lecture.

1)winning a nobel prize
2)climb Mt. Everest
3) first time trying weed (all laughed)
4)kissing Brad Pitt (lecturer: i am quite surprised that this came out from a guy, not a gal )

These are just a few examples that she wrote on the paper, I am not going to list all, in fact, I can't remember all. After that, she asked us to list 100 emotions or feelings.

1)happy
2)heart broken
3)horny (again, all laughed, and this reminds me of kt)

Usually for a people like our age, we would probably experienced 15 to 25 out of the 50 experiences that were listed there. However, out of the 100 feelings or emotions, all of us have experienced that, if you said your have experienced less than the 100 that listed there, you're lying.

No matter what's your religion
No matter what's your races
No matter what's your background
No matter what's your eye colour
No matter what languages you speak
No matter what's your academic qualification
No matter you are black or white or yellow
No matter how rich you are
No matter how weird you are
No matter how pretty/handsome you are
No matter how stupid you are

All of us have one thing in common, we all experienced the feelings/emotions.



A pic that taken by me during the lecture today...hehe..

2 Comments:

At 11:31 PM, Blogger C9R155 said...

you are making me really worry ..

dammit..

 
At 3:36 AM, Blogger ange_triste said...

huh..worry? why ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home