2 and a half week time, i can say that is kinda easy for me to pass this period but vice versa it's a hard time for those who busy preparing for their exams. When i say easy, it's not really easy that just sitting in the office doing nothing, i have to study too. Study is not the worst part, the worst is I am reading something that I never heard of it b4, it's just like when i first went to kindergarden and start learning ABC...however it's not as easy as ABC..the pronunciation is harder...suffering..have to keep on reading again n again to make sure i am comfortable with the words. I think I am now like back to high school time and study bio, I am not sure whether did the science students learned all these in high school, but I am sure what I am learning now is kacang for them....
What's the ingredient in the cough syrup? What is the mode of action? How does it work? Any proof?
I am a lazy person so i decided to type something here, it's not that i want to tell the whole world, it's just that just in case someone ask me the same question again, i can direct them to read this post. I am now staying at Damansara, beside the damansara toll, where there is Sony and KBU. I am staying alone for 5 days in a week, and the other 2 days i am accompanied. The condo belongs to my dad's company, everyweek the salesman will go n stay for 1 to 2 days, and luckily i no need to pay for my rent. 1000 over ringgit is just enough for me to survive in kl.
The environment in my office is not quiet at all as compared to tommy's office. Basically every morning I am sure there is someone kena marah. I feel pressure even though i am not the one who got scolded.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home