Monday, October 30, 2006

A lot of my friends asked me, why I want to work in KL? Honestly, I do not know. Since I got the offer, why don't give it a try? A field that I never think of ...A new environment...

Maybe I am giving myself a test, can I survive in this new environment where I have to stand the loneliness for a short period of time (i guess) , where my family and most of my friends in penang, where I have to clean the house, where there is no internet connection at the moment...

So, you won't see me blogging for maybe a few weeks. If you want to know how's my working life or you really miss me a lot, you can always give me a call.

To those who are "struggling" in Sydney (I hope you are not struggling), good luck and all the best for your exam.

I am really scare now...2 days left...The feeling is similar to the first day to school while I was in standard 1 and form 1.

Reached the place where I will be staying for the next XXXdays this morning, busy cleaning my room and toilet, really tired like hell. The condition of the room is like those haunted house in horror movie, full of spider webs. (a bit too much, divide by 10)
Spiders killed - 5

god knows how many days i need to clean the whole house.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home