Sunday, September 17, 2006

Already stop blogging for weeks. Lots of things to blog, but i am just lazy and i am now coughing like XXXX....Thought of writing down my journey in Japan and HK, but it’s too long and again I am lazy. Already a week since I came back from HK, and I am still wasting time everyday, not actively seeking for jobs. Watched 2 movies in a week, be a part time driver again today, fetched my dad to Lumut and “Stone Elephant.” (Batu Gajah) Assembled my new PC, my 24” monitor arrived on Thursday, it’s so cool. Seems like a lot of things happened in a week time, however….I am still jobless.

When ppl heard that I would go Japan for less than 2 weeks, they must be thinking I would cover a lot of places in Japan. However, in fact, to be exact, the places that I been this time can be done in a week time.

Places covered: Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Nara, Kobe, Yokohama

Main Objectives of the trip: Visit aunt and bring food to her + Food + Shopping

*You will definitely scared by the amount of food that we brought to Japan

*Lost count of how many bowls of Ramen I ate, around 4 or 5 I think

*Basically all the beef in Japan are nice, the best is Kobe beef of course.

*Japan is a great place to shop (The POLO RL shop is bigger than my house, near Harajuku)

*Japanese girls can wear high heels to ride on bicycle

*Cannot wear white hat during autumn ß That’s what my aunt said (嚴重炸到)

Therefore I assume Japanese don’t like to wear white hat during autumn

*Japan is huge but the houses are tiny

My uncle and aunt fetched us from airport to their house. It took around 2 hours drive from the airport to their house. It took me 2 hours to drive from my house to Lumut too.

Aunt: “I am afraid my house cannot fit all of u, my house is small.”

Me: “Doesn’t matter, I can sleep in the living room.”

Aunt: “There is no living room, it’s combine with the kitchen.”

I totally cannot imagine how the hell the kitchen is going to combine with the living room. When I reached…oh…like that…it’s really amazing that the house can fit 7 of us. Anyway, thanks to my uncle and aunt for offering us the stay, we saved a lot. The so called kitchen + living room is smaller than my room in SUV.

Things that I bought

5 shirts

2 ties

4 pants

5 shoes

1 camera

CD + DVD

Souvenirs

2 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Blogger C9R155 said...

BLOODY HELL !
5 shoes !!!

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger ange_triste said...

honestly...i was shocked by the shoes...feel guilty for spending so much money

 

Post a Comment

<< Home