First of all, thanks to the 8 who sent me off at the airport…anyway, your mission failed, I didn’t cry…but kiam kiam cry..hehe…finally got time to sit down to blog…at first wanted to blog after taking my assets’ pictures..but…since Monday until now, the assets are in my living room…My assets includes 2 monitors, high school notes and exam papers, uncountable amount of cables, sound cards, video card, network card, modem, DVD-ROM, CD-RW…etc…all these sampah will go in to tong sampah…it’s just the matter of time…
Ok now..come back to the airport first, went to buy 2 Swatch watches b4 boarding..no leng lui beside me…the flight from syd to kl was ok..but the airbus from kl to pen not really ok..I am not sure whether this is just me who experienced it, the airbus wasn’t stable…that’s my conclusion, and the flight delayed for 20min..argh..wasting my time to go for supper.
Went for eye checking and do a sunglass…for just RM250…hopefully can get it on Saturday, coz I am driving to KL on Sunday. This weekend is PC Fair…haha…should I buy the Klipsh speakers? Laptop RAM? And whatelse…there is always scarcity..why the money supplies are always limited?

3 Comments:
buy la buy la...buy more
u pay then i buy...decided not to buy the speaker...my altec still working well...dun waste money...save for my future car...thinking of upgrading my laptop RAM now..
lol... not buying new speaker but getting a ram? so the money still flow out maa. apa ni...
Post a Comment
<< Home