一个探索生命的咖啡馆
posted by ange_triste @ 12:11 AM 3 comments
I m impressed that you are still blogging... =PBe a good man..Breaking up is not because the person is a good or bad man.. I still believe human are made in a pair but borned in a different place.. One day they will meet.. They know they are meant for each other.. and the story begins..
why so impressed ?erm...perhaps one day they will meetstill waiting for the story to begin..
two souls wandering across the universe for that one fateful day. how sweet.true love, i'm losing faith. sigh
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
I m impressed that you are still blogging... =P
Be a good man..
Breaking up is not because the person is a good or bad man.. I still believe human are made in a pair but borned in a different place.. One day they will meet.. They know they are meant for each other.. and the story begins..
why so impressed ?
erm...perhaps one day they will meet
still waiting for the story to begin..
two souls wandering across the universe for that one fateful day. how sweet.
true love, i'm losing faith. sigh
Post a Comment
<< Home