Sunday, July 15, 2007

Tends to think more nonsense when I am alone, when I am too free, just like tonight. That's the reason I always keep myself occupied. I was looking at the pictures that I took in Sydney. Countless pictures in 2 and a half year time. Started to miss Sydney, perhaps not Sydney, but the people......My brain works like a projector now, showing slide by slide, my 2 and a half year life in Sydney. All the slides flashing non-stop, including those happy ones...and sad ones...

Pictures are important for a forgetful person like me. There are a lot of things I always forget, the only way to dig out my memories are through the pictures. I know it's hard to get back to that time. Thing has changed. People has changed. My memories are limited, I don't know how much I can store those memories..how long I can store...I think I should write them down somewhere.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home