Friday, January 27, 2006

Nightmare - Spiderman & Baby cockcroach

Quite tired today, not because of cooking and cleaning the living room, is just couldn't sleep well last night. As usual, switched off my light and lying on the bed with my PDA, was reading half way and a spider appeared on the screen. I wasn't watching movie or any clip, was just reading story book. It was a real spider, the size is around 4cm X 1.5cm. Immidiately I threw my PDA on the floor and switched on the light, then start catching the brave spiderman (竟敢在太岁头上动土,可谓是一只勇敢的蜘蛛)Didn't intend to kill the spider, but it's movement really too fast, ended up kill it with a scroll of XXXXXX.

I didn't switch off the light and went to bed. The whole body was uncomfortable, just like got small small thing crawling around. 衰开有条路, felt something on my leg, it wasn't my illusion. This time, got a cockcroach on my leg, I have no choice but to kill it. I wrapped it with Sorbent (thicker & larger) tissue then flushed it down the drain. (阿弥陀佛,本不想杀你,怪就怪你妈妈没教你安分守己。)

*昨晚杀生,刚才晚餐已吃了多几条菜来拟补我的罪过

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home