Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Goal

Never bother of setting a goal for myself. I don't have any goal in my life to achieve since young. Usually kids will have their own ambitions, but I don't. I do not know what is the purpose of living in this world. Just to eat, play, sleep, study?

People usually give themselves a goal to achieve. Once they manage to do it, they will be satisfy and soon they will set a higher goal. This will never ends. It has been a norm for human where almost everyone want to earn more money, buy more luxuries...Is that the purpose of living? Earn money, buy luxuries, earn more money, buy more luxuries...Since everyone is going for it, so it won't be wrong? Must it be a goal for me too? I do not know. I have no idea what I want in my life. I always say that I want to enjoy my life, can I enjoy my life without money? If I going to earn lots of lots of money, will I be happy? can I enjoy my life still? Life is full of questions...Everyone in this world want to be the best, be the first..There will be only 1 No. 1. What happen to the rest? They still can survive..why must everyone go for No.1 ?

21 years in this world...living with no goals in mind...

Perhaps my life is too good now..I don't have to worry anything that related to money...daddy n mummy will support me...Think of 1 more year later where I have to find a job, work, earn money on my own, spend on my own, everything on my own...Maybe that's the time I can find myself, set a goal for myself. Life is so short, maybe another 50 years...Just hope that there will be no regrets in my life for all the things that I going to do in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home