Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Last advice 最后的劝告


Last advice to those people...
You have your rights to choose your own lifestyle...
We don't have rights to stop you from doing this, doing that...
As friends, we have done what we suppose to do...
Feel tired of doing all those things...
I believe you can take care of yourselves...
Maybe...just treat you as normal friends will make my life easier,
i will suffer less...


Don't overestimate my patience...
My patience is not that good
is just that I have been controlling myself for these few years...
still remember my father told me...
must tolerate with everything
Sometimes I find it
it is quite stupid to bear a lot of things and make myself suffer
Why can't I treat myself better?
Life is so short...maybe just 30 to 40 more years...
I shall enjoy my life
not looking at other people enjoying their life...

I have no idea what i should do..
Perhaps God knows...
Just pass everything to the God..

这将会是最后的劝告
再说下去
就算没人嫌我啰嗦
我也应该要有自知之明

身为朋友
并没有权利约束你的生活
能够给的
只有劝告
身为朋友
也深信
你能够照顾自己
珍重

是时候
寻找已迷失了很久的自己
该是时候学习如何善待自己
人生苦短
何不趁有生之年
体验生活
享受生活
每个人都有自己一套的生活方式
没有所谓的对错
何必要把自己的那一套
来评论别人的那一套呢?
何其之笨
蠢哉 蠢哉!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home